The benefits of partnering with Micron
When you partner with Micron, you’ll get excellent support. As a global player in every major e-tail, retail, system builder and reseller channel, we know the competitive landscape and we’ll help you sell our products and increase your bottom line; not only the experts in DRAM and removable storage, Micron’s enterprise flash storage knowledge extends beyond the underlying NAND silicon, from design-in optimization to expert service and support after the sale:
- 35+ years of industry experience
- A world-class team of trusted storage advisors and flash visionaries
- A worldwide state-of-the-art manufacturing base
- A global supply chain with sites in Asia, the Americas and EMEA
- Local product availability and sales support
- A record of innovation as a Top 10 U.S. patent registrant
- Ongoing R&D investments in new and emerging technology and production facilities
When businesses and consumers purchase our memory products, they know they’re getting a higher level of quality and reliability, and that’s no accident. The quality and reliability of Micron, Ballistix, Crucial, and Lexar products is directly related to our extensive manufacturing and test process experience.
Every wafer we produce moves through more than 800 processes, and our clean rooms are more than 100 times cleaner than a hospital operating room. All of our products are individually tested for functionality before they leave our doors, and as part of this process, we’ve established two post-production labs to ensure that our products achieve high real-world performance from personal to enterprise applications.
click here for more about Mircron
Crucial Performance Lab
In the Crucial Performance Lab, we perform hundreds of behind-the-scenes tests each year to dissect memory and SSD compatibility. Because of our close working relationship with computer manufacturers, we get early access to the latest chipsets and motherboards as they’re being developed. Before new products and operating systems are released, we’re able to work with OEMs to ensure that Crucial products are compatible with existing and upcoming systems.
Lexar Quality Lab
All Lexar memory card, card reader, storage drive, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. This provides customers with a high level of confidence when using Lexar products to capture, manage, move, and store the memories that matter.
Crucial Performance Lab
click here for more about Lexar and Crucial
MBPP Channel Partner
The MBPP Channel Partner program is designed to make it easier and more profitable for any channel partner to market memory and storage products to consumer, SME, corporate, Gov/Ed and even data center users. We make it simple to access to the tools and resources you need to sell our full range of Ballistix, Crucial and Lexar memory and storage solutions, as well as Micron Enterprise Storage solutions. And we will keep you in touch with the latest products, insights, promotions and tools relevant to your particular focus or target customer. This includes:
- Sales & Marketing Resources and content
- Crucial Memory Selector Tool
- Incentive Program and Sales Contests
- Product Launch & Event Information
- Access to marketing campaigns and content
Premier Channel Partner
Partners in our Premier program get more benefits for giving us more focus; In addition to the benefits of being an MBPP Channel Partner, Premier Channel Partner benefits also include:
- Direct dialog for sales support and compatibility advice
- Earlier and more detailed information about product launches and transitions
- Access to marketing support funds (MDF)
- More advanced support tools and programs such as our TEP and Reliance programs
- Features on our website Where To Buy tools
Enterprise Elite Channel Partner
As the world becomes increasingly dependent on big data, so does the demand for access, storage, management, transport and governance of that data. Our storage solutions specialists know how to bring system-level architectural advantages to the forefront of innovative applications and solutions. The Enterprise Elite MBPP Program is designed for specialized resellers who enable and integrate customers’ mission-critical applications such as database management, virtualization, big data, and content delivery solutions. Join us – the industry leader in memory solutions – and gain a competitive advantage as a Micron Business Partner!
In addition to Partner and Premier benefits, Elite partnership also includes:
- Sales & Application Engineering Support
- Further comprehensive Sales & Marketing Resources
- Technical and Sales certification program
- Collaboration with industry-leading for proven compatibility
- Special Pricing and Sample availability